The Student Innovation Showcase will feature a student or a team who have a cool project or club that demonstrates creativity and the innovative spirit that they would like to share with community! At the beginning of the session, each student/team will give a one minute pitch to briefly describe their work. The rest of the session, attendees will visit the student/team's posterboard tables to hear more about their projects.
- High School, Zachary Girard 3D Print & Design
- High School, Taylor Lipsy Anxiety App
- Technovation Team On iCloud 9 (Grace O'Donnell, Caroline Callahan, Allison Lane and Kathryn Blake) showcases their app in development about diabetes management!
- 6Grader, Brandon L How D.S.L.R. Cameras Work + Some Photography Tips
- 6Grader, Ella K Undersea decimals, her first Hopscotch-Coded Game
- Dale Street Students, Ella Mulready & Hannah Keene